Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This Week

This has been an interesting week. I'm sick with this really strange virus thing and I've been home since yesterday. Plus I slept all of Monday afternoon after I got home from school. I'm not going to jinx myself by saying that I'll be at school tomorrow, because thats what I said yesterday, but I'm hoping I can go back. Though, I have to say, it's been nice sleeping for practically the entire day. 
Yesterday I decided to count how many days until my surgery. I think it's 40 or 41. It's a little over a month away! Last night I freaked a little though because my stomach hurt, and whenever that happens I start worrying about having a bowel obstruction again. I was starting to wonder if my surgery would be 41 days early.... 
AND because I need something else to write, I am just going to congratulate my mom for going on Facebook, adding SIX WHOLE PICTURES, and posting and replying to posts.
I'm hoping I get over this sickness thing so that I can go to Illinois to see my awesome cousins on Friday! 
And, for anyone who hasn't seen Parker since the weekend, he's fine now. My mom said that they were planning on doing his IVIG things in two days now instead of one so he won't feel so bad. I just figured out that you could insert videos on this site! I should try that sometime! I have this really funny one when we were cleaning out the fort and dad found a live mouse AFTER he "killed them all". 
The last random update- we no longer have a lawn. The trees started losing their leaves and when you have a yard covered in oak trees, your lawn becomes....brown. Literally every inch of the lawn is covered in leaves. It's kind of cool, actually.

So anyways, that's this week so far, I'm going to stop going on about random things.   

<3 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment