Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My New Blog!!!

Well, due to some issues with my old email I was pretty much locked out of my old blog, Real.Cute.Now that I created last year. So I made a new one that relates a lot more to my life now and life in general. Between potentially moving, my 9th and possibly (hopefully not) 10th surgeries, and my future dog, it's all just a big wait to find out what God has decided for us. That's why I called this blog what I called it.
Also, I'm going to use this blog for updates during my surgery recovery because I don't have a facebook (I will also use my moms, though, mostly while I'm in the hospital).
This year should be interesting.


Oh, and sorry about the giant picture of me. I'm trying to figure out how to make it smaller, but it's the coolest pic I have of myself (although blurry) and it kind of fits with the title...kind of.


<3 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment