Saturday, March 26, 2011

Froggies!!

Well, I have at last come to the conclusion that something interesting and valuble is not going to occur every day. Or really even ever week...or ever month. Which is probably why I'm so uncessesful in posting on this blog.
So I've decided to start posting about some random things to - like today! Once again, my parents are in Georgia and I'm hanging out and my Gramme's house! Last night was a youth group movie night, and we watched the movie Letters to God - which is about a little boy with cancer. And based off a true story. I pretty much cried the entire time, but it was a good movie. The funny thing is, this is the 2nd time I've seen it and I cried more than the first.
Today, my Gramme bought my cousin a frog for his fish tank. We brought him home, and turns out we were locked out of the house so the frog spent a little extra time in the car. I babysat him :) But once inside, we put him in the tank and he's SO CUTE. I added a little picture I took with my webcam camera, which is why it's not very good. But he's still cute! Hopefully he'll make friends with all the little fishies in the tank.
Now, one other thing you should know about me is that frogs are one of my FAVORITE animals. My Gramme and I used to go on websites and listen to frog noises and play frog games when I was like two. My favorite stuffed animal, the one that I COULD'NT be separated from, was of course a frog. So that's why I love them so much.
Well, those are just the random events of the day!
I'm also praying that my parents find a house, because they just wasted the last free tickets (meaning we get to do NOTHING over spring break) on going down there again. And this is all getting old, I kinda want to know where I'm going to live now.

<3 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment