Friday, November 26, 2010

Well, this post might turn out a little odd because blogger is being a retard to my iPod and random things keep happening. I can't use my laptop because I'm laying down and it kind of hurts to sit.
Yesterday i was released from the hospital. I got home around 5:30. I was more thankful than ever on thanksgiving after my miraculous recovery. We expected to be there for at least a week to a week and a half. I went in monday and came home just 4 DAYS later on Thursday. That's only 1 1/2 days after I went home last time.
I can't believe that I'm officially done.hopefully no more surgeries ever!

My mom and I requested to our surgeon before I went into surgery for him to fix a little intented scar I have to the right of my scar. It caused a lump next to it and I didn't like that. Since this was going to be my last surgery, we wanted everything perfect. When they were fixing this little spot, they found out that itwas a hernia. That saved me an extra surgery right there!

I'm so thankful for everything that's happened this year. For my amazing doctor, my amazing recovery, my family, my friends (who brought me THE BEST cookies ever!), and just everything I have.

-Abby

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it humbling how good God is to us? Amazing. So blessed to walk this path with you, honey. Love you. - Mom

    ReplyDelete